Leaders Across Borders
Classes in Communicating Cross-Culturally
Communicating across cultures is simply a matter of fact in today’s global market place. The world really has become a virtual village while global markets continue to change and grow.
Businesses are very diverse in race, ethnicities, cultures and even generations and deal with diversity every day in the workplace. This inevitable fact is changing the face of business.
It pays huge dividends to take a little time to learn the values, business ethics and etiquette of the cultural group(s) you are dealing with; one mis-speak or mis-step can cost the entire business deal.
Achieving cross-cultural success has never been as important as it is today in the global world of business.
At Kennedy Communication Studio, we are fully committed to preparing you, regardless of your profession or industry, to come to the global market place, absolutely, 100% ready to communicate for success:
Speak to be heard and to write to be read.
That is the Kennedy Communication Studio pledge.
In Leaders Across Borders, you will learn to:
- Recognize how diversity, values and ethics influence communication activity
- Strategize with language to speak to be heard
- Listen to comprehend
- Negotiate successfully across borders
In Leaders Across Borders, Foreign Executives will learn to:
- Create strategies to Speak to be Heard
- Reduce your accent so everyone can follow your lead
- Learn business idiomatic language or “Biz Speak”
Working, meeting, dealing, entertaining, negotiating and corresponding with colleagues or clients from different cultures can be terribly confusing.
Understanding and appreciating intercultural differences ultimately promotes clearer communication, breaks down barriers, builds trust, strengthens relationships, opens horizons and yields tangible results in terms of business success.
Special Group Classes in Leaders Across Borders will discuss:
- New paths in global business leadership
- The future of management
- Business practices and behaviours from around the globe
- The creation of an inclusive business environment wherein everyone feels comfortable, welcome and truly valued
- Different ways of minimizing misunderstanding and maximizing understanding
- Diverse methods of allowing for cultural differences
- The importance of avoiding stereotypes, politically charged language
- Classes are offered privately and in group
NEW PRODUCT NOW AVAILABLE: Leaders Across Borders – The Workbook.
Please contact our Principal, Paddy Kennedy at Kennedy Communication Studio to discuss a Leaders Across Borders custom-designed program for you and/or your international team.